Monday, January 26, 2009

Wonderful Wicked


It's gone! The greatest musical in the history of the world is gone! I first saw Wicked back in November of 2005. It was totally awesome! I then went to see it 3 more times after that. I loved it! The story makes sense if you are a Wizard of Oz freak like me, the costumes are beautiful and the music is amazing. I can't get enough. If you ask my dad how it was, well he fell asleep! Yep. I got my parents tickets one year for mother's/father's day and dad was snoozing off. I am sad that it is leaving. I so want Gracie to see it someday. We will have to take a mommy/daughter trip to a city that has it playing in a few years. Even though it's gone, she will still learn my favorite songs "Dancing Through Life", "Popular", and "Defying Gravity." I'll miss Wicked. For those of you that missed it, it was wickedly awesome!

No comments: