
.jpg)
So, as I have stated before, Gracie likes shoes. She is my daughter afterall. If you know me, then you know I have a gigantic bucket by my door full of flip-flops, my most favorite shoe. I can't wait for the day to wear them again. Anyways, awhile back, my brother-in-law's girlfriend, Christy, gave me some pink boots. They belonged to her daughter Maddie and they didn't fit her anymore. Gracie wants to try them on constantly. She likes trying on shoes to begin with but these she always wants to put on. She needs help with these since they are boots and she has a hard time walking in them so she doesn't really wear them out and about but she loves wearing them in the house. Sure enough, after her bath the other night, she went straight for them. We couldn't barely even get her diaper on before she was trying to stick them on her feet. Sadly enough though, her feet are growing and they won't fit her for too much longer. These boots were made for walking, at least for a few more weeks anyways!

No comments:
Post a Comment