Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chuck and Kris Plus 1


Jon and Kate Plus 8 is one of my favorite shows! I watch it every Monday night. I can't get enough. When I am having a hard time managing one child, Kate is my hero with her 8. The kids are so adorable and I actually learn a lot of tips by watching her show. I've learned tips for feeding, sleeping, cleaning, organizing, potty-training and time-outs. I love the idea of the time-out rug because Gracie will be needing it soon. And one of her best pieces of advice is with eating. Sometimes I freak out because Gracie won't eat a lot at a meal. Kate says don't worry about because they'll eat when they're hungry. She neve fixes something different because her kids own't eat it so I need to keep that in mind too.Aaden is my favorite. His little glasses are so darn cute. What's funny is that Jon and Kate reminds me of the relationship I have with my husband. Chuck is very laid back and relaxed like Jon and I am more high-strung and high-maintainance like Kate. I talk to Chuck the same way she talks to Jon. "A little help here please." It doesn't mean I don't love him, it's just how girls like us can be. One way I am not like her is by all the cooking. I don't cook and will share some of my cooking stories with you another day. Anyways, I watched the the show the other night and all I have to say is "Holy House!" I am so jealous of their new house. It is very spacious and beautiful. They need it though. Can't wait to watch as they move in. Keep cranking out the episodes! I'll be watching!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that show too! Kate is my hero!! By the way, I want to put my picture up as following your blog, but I don't see your little link for it yet. You can add that as a gadget if you want. Then people can start following your blog. It is always fun to see who reads :-)