Friday, January 16, 2009

Why weren't we invited???


So apparently, New Kids on the Block (the greatest band ever) is having a cruise in May! Why did I not know about this until now? Gracie and I are enrolled in their fan club and no emails were sent to us. Believe it or not, the tickets went on sale just this week and it is pretty much sold out. Those of you who thought I was the only hard-core fan, there is a whole boat full of them now! The catch was the bigger cabin you reserved, the closer you got to their shows on the boat plus you win like a pool party with them. How cool would that be? Gracie has thing for Donnie and I woudn't mind seeing Jordan in his swimming gear. What a big fat bummer! The price would have forced me to sell my house, which wouldn't sell anyways so I guess Gracie and I are out of luck. I am hopeful that they will do on tour again so I can relive the magic again! We love New Kids on the Block!!! To all of you that are going, you suck!!!

No comments: