.jpg)
This winter has been extremely cold and snowy which makes it hard to get out and about. I do not like taking Gracie out in this kind of weather! First of all, you have to bundle her up plus yourself. Putting her in her carseat with a big fluffy coat is not fun either. Then if we do go to the store, you have to run inside and then I got hot rushing around inside to get whatever. Then you have to push the cart and her out in the cold again and put her inside the car, start the car and then load up your bags. Not fun! Even going to my parents house, I have to go out and start the car! Winter sucks! It's really even been too cold to take Gracie out to play in the snow. Christmas is over and the white stuff needs to leave. Spring cannot come soon enough. I miss the days of playing outside and watching Gracie ride around the sidewalk in her car until bedtime. Is there anyway to bring spring come faster? Gracie and I are definately California Dreaming on such a winter's day!

No comments:
Post a Comment