
I have been dreading this day for weeks. It is by far one of the most depressing days ever! The day before I head back to work after break. I really, really, really don't want to back to work. This is my least favorite time of year not to mention the fact that the holidays, my most favorite part of the year, are done and over. I have so enjoyed spending the past couple of weeks with Gracie and I will probably cry when I drop her off at the babysitters tomorrow morning and step foot into my still-holiday decorated classroom. Yuck! I'm sure that the kids are dreading it just as much as I am. From now until March, we have to start really preparting them for the state tests. Those are not fun and I wish they would do away with them. It gets incredibly boring and repetitive. So now I have to go back and juggle everything again-Chuck's new work schedule, my wonderful job, babysitter, cleaning, errand-running, etc. It gets very stressful. I'm sure I will be in a great mood for the next couple of weeks. Do I really have to do this? This SUCKS! I guess the only thing to look forward to tomorrow is splurging on a venti Starbucks. And by splurging, I mean forking over half of my teacher paycheck! Really!

No comments:
Post a Comment