Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow much fun!







Even though I am not a fan of winter, and I don't think Gracie really is either, we decided to try out the new sled this weekend. It was the first day where it was snowy but not too cold. She actually has never been out sledding or playing in the snow or anything yet. She was too little last year but now she can walk in it by herself. Grandma bought her a snowsuit and Grandpa bought a sled. They called us bright and early and wanted to play with Gracie in the snow. Grandpa had fun pulling her down the street in the sled. Gracie was a tad tired (she fell asleep on the drive over to Grandma and Grandpa's) so she didn't seem to enjoy it as much as we had hoped. I'm sure we will have more snow fun to come yet this winter. The Farmer's Almanac said that this would be a snowy winter so I'm sure we have weeks more of the fluffy stuff. Next year we already discussed going to the parks that have sledding hills. So I guess all I have left to say is "Let it snow" (but only until I get the chance to show Gracie how to make a snow angel).

No comments: