This fall was a lot of fun. For one, all the girls at school dressed up in their best. Here is Evie with her buds Piper and Fiona.
Darling girls!
Holly, Becky, and I went to Friends Trivia night and we won first place! We were team Smelly Cats! It was so fun!
I checked on the kids one night to find Evie like this! She loves her dolls!
There was one night when it was just Evie and I so we went to eat at the Panda Express restaurant. Normally we just go to the mall but she was amazed that it had it's own restaurant too. She loves that place!
Presley was Smile of the Week at school.
Presley also had his first meeting as a Bear!
In fact, I went to one of Presley's den meetings because they were in charge of making games for the Halloween Pack Night! Presley and Tyler worked on making a game where you throw a beanbag in a hold and have to answer a question. They had so much making it and were so proud of how it turned out.
We also visited the Halloween shop to find our Halloween costumes. Gracie was excited to find a display of Jack and Sally so we had to take a pic.
Chuck was excited to show the kids the Chucky doll.
Evie was excited to show off her Uma costume.

No comments:
Post a Comment