Friday, December 28, 2018

Pumpkin Patch!

Every year we head to one of our favorite pumpkin patches, Dollinger's!  It's cute because it's mainly free but the kids are kind of growing out of it so we maybe go only once a year now. They like playing on the hay bales.


And I always take their pictures in the church windows.


They still have fun playing in the buildings.




Every year I always take their pic by the growth charts too.


They had this this year though which was super cute.



We had to pet some goats.


And play in the silo in the corn.


Grandma came too so we had to a pic with her.


We saw some turkeys.


And of course I had to take pics of my pumpkins with real pumpkins.










We headed out after that but not before we bought some gourds to take home.


No comments: