This year Gracie's Girl Scout Troop bridged from Juniors to Cadette's! I have been her leader for 6 years! It's been so fun and I can't believe they are moving up and going to middle school!
Amy made cookies.
We had special things for them including their certificate, their Bronze Award, and a book we made of pics through the years.
Here is my Girl Scout!
Me and my girl!
We had a lots of fun things planned for the ceremony.
Here's our cookie moms!
BFF's from kindergarten!
We did a flag ceremony!
We did a sand ceremony too where each color stood for one of the Girl Scout traits so they each made a jar.
I also put together a 20 minute slideshow of all the memoires over the years!
Finally they were presented with their Bronze Awards!
And then they were presented with their keys to the next step.
So proud of these girls! Many have been with us since the beginning!

No comments:
Post a Comment