Thursday, December 27, 2018

Getting Ready for Middle School!

A few days before school started, Gracie was able to go to school to set up her locker and learn where her classes were.  She is headed off to Drauden Point Middle School.  It's not her home school but I got permission to send her there since she went to Wesmere, all her friends are going there, and it's closer to my school. 
So we had move in day and a time when just the 6th graders could be there.





We found her locker and moved her in. 

She was so excited and we had fun shopping for things for her locker!


We made sure to try her combination lots of times so that she could open it on her own the first day.




We walked her schedule and found where her classes were going to be.

She is super excited!  I am glad for that. I think I am more nervous for her.

No comments: