Thursday, December 27, 2018

First Day of School!

Summer always goes so fast and before you know it, it's the first day of school!

This year was a little different because normally the kids come to school with me but this would be the first year Gracie would not be coming with us.  The past 6 years, she has come to work with me.  Now she's headed to 6th grade and going to middle school!  Evie and Presley were heading into 3rd grade!  Sigh!


Every year I make them signs to hold with the date, their grade and what they want to be when they grow up.




Here they are showing off their new backpacks.






They look so grown up!




I snapped away as I dropped Gracie off at her new school where she'll be for the next 3 years!



She wasn't nervous at all and was excited to get there!




I bawled like a baby after that as we pulled into Wesmere.




I took a pic of them outside their new classroom.

And by the door.


And by their desks.



And with their teacher Mrs. Held.


This is the new before school gang.  Us and the Gornicks. 


No comments: