Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rascal Flatts!

THis weekend, my sister and I headed to the Rascal Flatts Concert!  She had gotten me tickets for Mother's Day so we finally got to go.  Now I am not a huge country music person.  My station is gnerally 101.9 or 103.5 but I will tell you that know I have a pregrommed button for 98.3 and 99.5.  It's growing on me because lots of people I know listen to it and I do like most of it.  When I first started listening to country, the RascalFlatts were one of the first bands that I really liked.  Ok I loved them!  They seriously have some really great songs. This song used to play here on the blog.  It is one of my favorite songs of all time and I love the words.  It's calld "My Wish."  I know this sounds crazy but I totally think of my kids everytime I hear it and it gives me goosebumps.  I can even picture Presley and I dancing to this song at his wedding for the mother/son dance!
Here is me and my sis. We really had a great time.  The weather was great and so were the lime-a-ritas!  It was one of those fun and crazy summer nights! 

Thanks Amy!  I had a blast!  Let's do it again next summer!

1 comment:

Rascal Flatts said...

My first Rascal Flatts memory is...unique.