Sunday, July 22, 2012

Plainfield Fest!

Friday night we headed out to the annual Plainfield Fest.  They have been doing this for years and we go every year.  They have a carnival for the kids and food.  My kids were so excited to go to the carnival.  The first thing they all wanted to go on was the big slide.  Chuck and I had to go with but we were not allowed to ride holding the kids.  They had to ride next to us. 
Gracie's a pro and goes all by herself!

In fact, she went on it like 3 different times!

I went again with her too.
Next, they all rode the boats.  Actually they drove the boats.
They liked this ride too but all the horns were going crazy and it got to Evie.
We also tried this balloon ride.  Chuck took the girls and I took Presley.

Once the ride gets going, it goes up in the air and goes up and down.  It made me dizzy but Presley liked it.  Evie cried.
She had the most scared look on her face.
Wheeeeeeee!

Our buddy Jackson was there too.
Gracie wanted to try this bus thing that went up and around in a circle.

She loved this one too. She laughed and smiled the entire time!
This ride was pretty fun.

Evie and Presley watched. 



Daddy had to go next.

The last thing we rode was the cars.  Bub was like "Waz up?"


I think the little ones liked this one best. But it was a good old family fun night!

No comments: