So my problem today is which dress???? Gracie's 2nd birthday is rapidly approaching and so today I figured I better find some dresses for her to wear to her 2-year pictures. Of course it's not like she had none already hanging in her closet but I wanted something more than casual to make her look extra special. Kohl's always has great little girl dresses at very awesome prices. I actually have not been there since Christmas so we took a trip there today. I managed to find these 4 dresses quickly because we had some shopping issues today. In case you don't remember, I am not supposed to be carrying Gracie around. Although I have since there is no way around it at times, I figured we should be able to handle a quick shopping trip. Of course, the little mommy that she is, had to bring in baby and baby's blanket which meant she did NOT want to hold my hand in the parking lot. I had to hold her by her upper arm so it looked like I was dragging the poor girl in. Once inside, I let go because she is pretty good about staying by my side. As I was looking at the dresses, Gracie had decided to take off her shoes. By the time I looked, she was barefoot so we had to find her shoes and I told her to put them back on. Then I went back to the dress shopping only to find her trying to crawl underneath a rack. Her butt was in the air in the air and she stunk! Some little kid walked by and said "it smells like poo-poo." Yuck! So you know, because this was supposed to be a quick trip, I didn't have a diaper handy. So I knew I needed to hurry up. I wanted to also quickly stop by the maternity section and check out some shorts and capris for me, as I am growing rather large. By the time we got there, Gracie had placed her baby on the floor and was walking around with the blanket over head shouting "mom, mom." Ok, I knew we needed to leave at that point. Of course there was a line and Gracie decided to play ghost one more time at the cashiers. So needless to say, I just bought a bunch of dresses to choose from. We went to Grandma's and tried them on. Which one is your pick?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

5 comments:
I love the first one! But they are all cute. Nice choices.
I love the first and second. The second may be my favorite because the colors look so cute with her red hair :-)
P.S. Addie and I will be at her party :-)
My vote is for the second one.. Reminds me of dresses I had growing up.
Scott will definitely be there with Anne. I have to work, but I will come as soon as I get off work.
Congrats on your pregnancy...twins!! Very exciting!! Wasn't sure where to post this but wanted to throw something out to you. I have a few friends who are parents of twins (and triplets!) themselves. They are part of an organization called Mothers of Multiples (MOMs). If you haven't heard of this group before, you should check into it and see if you have any local chapters near your home. It's great to connect with other moms carrying multiples...plus, they often have great toy/clothing/etc sales throughout the year and you can pick up many great things (in great shape!) for your multiples as well as your daughter. Best of luck with your pregnancy :)
my choice is the second one!
E
Post a Comment