Saturday, June 13, 2009
17 Weeks and Counting...
So here is the size of the babies as of today! 17 weeks sure has gone fast. I have started feeling some movement. I should because afterall, I already look like I am 6 months pregnant! This is getting a little scary for me. I still sometimes have a hard time grasping the fact that I will be having two. I caught a "baby story" on TLC the other day and the lady was having twins. I sobbed so hard and loud (you can ask Chuck) because I don't know if I am happy or scared about this. We are anything from ready for these little dudes yet. We have managed to get a car big enough to hold us all but our house? Not so much. There's a million things that need to be done and I don't even know where to start. I could go on and on and on.....like I do in my head every freaking minute but I won' t bore you with that. All's I can say is wish me luck because this has been an interesting journey so far and I'm sure it's bound to get even more interesting........2 babies? OMG! I will be responsible for 3 children? That scares the bajesus out of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment