Monday, June 8, 2009

Great Garage Sale Finds!







Now that it's finally summer, thank goodness, I have had more time on my hands. And more time on my hands means more garage sales to hit. Since I have two more on the way and things may get tight, why not check out some garage sales and see what 's out there? Well my babysitter had a garage sale the other day and as soon as we got there, there was a playhouse sitting on her driveway. Gracie immediately made a beeline for it and went in and started playing. I checked out the price and for $35 I called my mom and told her to come pick it up with her big van. These cute little playhouses can cost a pretty penny as I have checked out the prices before. Sure it's faded but who cares? A new one will fade too! Gracie just loves it and could care less that it's used. It even came complete with a mini kitchen and windows with shutters! Also for a steal, my mom found an adorable desk perfect for storing coloring books, crayons, and a great place for Gracie to work on her masterpieces. Guess how much that baby was? $5! I have to say that I am jealous because of course these things remain at her house as we have no room or a yard, but that' s a different story. Gracie climbs into the seat and it has an open-top lid where she knows to keep her coloring books and she will sit and color. You gotta love garage sales. And speaking of that, I am having my very first one this weekend! Yep, me the girl who keeps everything, is selling stuff! We have been cleaning this house like you wouldn't believe trying to get it show-ready. I won't tell you some of the stuff that I found but I will tell you that I found a movie stub ticket to "She's all that." Yeah......anyways, wish me luck and some money on my new adventure this weekend! Anything left over is going to goodwill!

No comments: