
.jpg)
Gracie's future BFF stopped by the other day. Baby Allie is 3 months old and oh so cute! It seems like yesterday my friend Dana was telling me she was pregnant. Time flies. For her shower, I made her a baby scrapbook to put pictures little Allie in. It turned out so dang cute. I have all kinds of pages ready for her to simply add her pictures in. There are pages to announce her stats, mommy-and-me, daddy-and-me, coming home, first bath, big sister pages, big brother page, a page for every month of her first year including an area where she can write what happened that month, a first Halloween and Christmas page and of course it ends with a first birthday page. I thought it was a fabulous keepsake, better than anything you can purchase at Babies-R-Us anyways. She did register for a pre-made scrapbook but did not get it thank goodness. Mine turned out so much cuter and it is personalized. I have been on her to add her pictures to her album and the other day she, well I did, finally did it. She tells me to make things like this and sell them which is totally an option. She wants me to make her wedding book. I told her to keep up with Allie's book first then we'll see. My sister also did the same thing for her friend except she is having twins so she made two books. Now Dana has two other children, Meghan, and Jared, Meg is my God-daughter and I have never done anything like this for her. Granted I was in college at the time she was born and preoccupied with lots of other stuff. Anyways, I will have to get onto this bandwagon so she can help her mom. I told Dana that I work fulltime and can whip it up, she, who stays at home, should at least find the time to add pictures! Anyways, Gracie wasn't too sure of Allie and had a hard time sharing toys with her. This will have to change or else when a sister or brother arrive, it will be disasterous!

No comments:
Post a Comment