Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Miss Clean







I love Swiffer products! We have a ton of them at home here. The other day I decided to sweep, well Swiffer, the kitchen floor and guess who wanted to help? Little Miss Gracie! She saw me get the Swiffer Sweeper out and of course I had to do a quick run through. The floor was pretty disgusting filled with cat hair, pieces of food Gracie had thrown on the ground, leftovers from Valentine's flowers and just other crud. I quickly swept up the junk and then let Gracie go to town. She kept busy for awhile doing it too. Now I must say I don't like cleaning. I do it but I don't like it. Chuck I am pretty sure doesn't like it either. I'm thinking she inherited the trait from my dad. He is obsessed with the shop-vac. He vaccuums the basement stairs at his house probably almost everyday! In fact, when Chuck came to ask his permission to marry me, he had to wait for my dad to finish vaccuuming the stairs before he could ask him! Although Gracie enjoyed sweeping, she has not yet learned to pick up her toys. That would really be a big help and we will have to work on that. But hey, if she is willing to sweep the floor for me, it's a start in the right direction!

No comments: