.jpg)

.jpg)
We finally had some good weather today in good ol' Illinois! I mean it actually felt like spring out! It was a great morning to grab some breakfast at the Crispy Waffle, run errands, and roll down your car window while blaring music and singing. After lunch I was planning on taking Gracie Girl outside to play when my cousin Jen called and asked if we wanted to go for a walk with her and her daughter Addison. Gracie and I were in. I haven't seen Jen since Christmas and I couldn't wait to see how the girls would interact. So after grabbing a Starbucks and heading over, I had to check out her new playroom. So adorable it was! It makes me want a house even more (check post under this one). If you want decorating ideas, talk to this chick. Anyways, we went for a walk and it felt so great to finally get some fresh air. Gracie had fun as she watched Howie to dog walk in front of us. She is obsessed with dogs. Even though I don't like them, my hubby does. But we can't have one because why? We have no yard so we need a house. (See post below). Anyways we went back to play and it was cute to watch. Addie is on the brink of walking so she would use Gracie as her crutch. And of course whateve toy was in either one of their little hands, that's the exact toy that the other one wanted. Sharing is a concept we will have to work on. But Gracie made herself at home by making a mess but surprisingly helped clean up, which she never does at home unless it's in the bath for some reason. It was a fun playdate and we will for sure have to do this more often, especially if the weather stays this nice. I didn't even mind looking at the dead grass and mud. I was just thankful to not look at snow! Mr. Groundhog saw his shadow so technically we have 6 more weeks of winter but maybe spring will make an appearance early!

No comments:
Post a Comment