Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!




Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We started Valentine's Day very early this morning with Gracie waking up hacking all through the night. Poor little thing! So this morning, Gracie opened some presents of love given to her by mommy and daddy. She got an "Elmo loves you" movie, some Elmo Valentine books, some bottles so she can feed her baby, a coloring book, and the movie "Oliver and Company" (a very cute movie). Then at 8:30 on the dot, I called the doctor to see about making my little girl feel better. So we go and of course Gracie is crying the entire time we are there because she is sick and so tired. The doc says "Well, it looks like an upper respiratory infection, maybe some bronchitis and a little bit of laryngigtis." "Swell" I say. Then he said that croup is going around so they gave her some steriod shot. So I was completely bummed because today Gracie had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese so now we obvisouly are not going. There is no medication for her to take except Motrin and Tylenol. I have been looking forward to taking her to Chuck E. Cheese for awhile and I know it's not her fault she is sick but I have to admit I am bummed. So I guess I'm stuck here in this crackerjack box all dang day. Poop! Hope everyone has a grand day full of love. And hopefully it will be better than ours!

No comments: