.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Well, the day has come! I finally was able to put Gracie's hair in pigtails. Not all of it got pulled back because the whole top and front are still not long enough but I managed to get the back pulled back. Santa left her some hair bands in her stocking and now we can finally use them! I have tried several times to play with Gracie's hair but she does not want to sit still long enough for me to play with it. I don't think she likes me pulling on her hair. So the other day when she was sitting in my lap reading, I thought "Hey, why not try again?" It worked! I didn't have a comb nearby so it isn't the greatest piggie tails in the world but it works. Lately she has this baby mullet thing going on because her hair is getting long and curly in the back but shorter on top still. Chuck doesn't seem to mind because for some strange reason, he likes mullets. And I swear the other day in the tub when Gracie's hair was wet, she had a Florence Henderson look. I showed my mom because her hair was so long down her neck only you know like Carol Brady had her hair at one time? Now we just got to get the rest of it to even out. Regardless, doesn't she look as cute as a button?

No comments:
Post a Comment