Today was Daddy's 39th birthday! After vacation Bible School, we went bowling!
I had registered the kids for this Kids Bowl Free program online and they can bowl for free every weekday during the summer! It's pretty awesome! The kids were so excited and had so much fun. We had the gutter pads up and the ball rail. The kids had a ball putting on the bowling shoes and choosing a bowling ball.
This was the score of our first game. Evie broke 100 and did it all by herself! I beat the birthday boy!
In our 2nd game, Presley broke 100 and I got 3 strikes in a row somehow! Actually I didn't, but the computer gave me that score!
We went out to eat at Red Lobster, bought an ice cream cake, and gave Daddy his presents. Besides some new cologne and Cubs flip-flops, he got some cool Marvel signs to hang in the computer room.
Happy birthday Daddy! We are so glad you had the day off because we had a lot of fun spending it with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment