Thank Heaven for my Girl who is 7!
Happy birthday to my Gracie Girl
How have 7 years gone by
Today you are 7 years old
It's sad that time really does fly
It seems like yesterday is was July 1st, 2007
You were just a baby in my arms
We fell in love with you right away
All 8 pounds of you with your baby charms
We brought you home to watch you grow
We watched you learn to crawl and walk
We fed you bottles and baby food
And were there when you began to talk
Soon you became a big sister
And you were so excited about it
Presley and Evie adore you
And love you every little bit
Soon you went off to preschool
You went 3 days a week with a bag you decorated yourself
You learned your letters and numbers and made lots of crafts
Which I proudly displayed up on the shelf
Next it was time for Kindergarten
Wesmere is where you got to go
You got smarter everyday
I was in awe as I watched you grow
Then it was time for first grade
You began to really read and write
You became BFF's with Jackie
You two never left each other's sight
Today you are 7
And headed for second grade
Tonight is your first sleepover party
Girl, you have got it made
You have a beautiful new bedroom
That is decorated in purple and pink
You got to pick the colors
They are your favorite for now I think
You love animals and going to the zoo
And you love to real all kinds of chapter books
Frozen is one of your favorite movies
And you love Elsa because of the way she looks
You love to play Barbies
And with your "American Doll"
You have your own sense of style
And just got your ears pierced the other day at the mall
I am so proud of what you have become
You mean the world to me
I am very lucky that I get to be your mom
Everyday with you is special you see
I love you with all my heart
I can't wait to keep watching you grow
I hope you always reach for the stars
And I hope life takes you where you want to go
I wish nothing but happiness for you
Someday you are going to change the world
Always stay just the way you are
Happy Birthday to my Gracie Girl
(written for Gracie for her 7th birthday from Mommy)



















No comments:
Post a Comment