Tonight we bundled up and took the kids to where else?....
The Bass Pro Shop!
This place is gigantic. We have been here before but all the commercials for the holiday events here were too enticing for my family to pass up. Now I should warn you-to get your picture with Santa is FREE, but.....you have to go and get a pass and then get back in line according to the time on your pass. Ok, so we did that. Thank goodness I snagged the last 7:30 pass. So what did we do to pass the time? Well Gracie got to make a FREE reindeer ornament. It turned out cute and she got to use glue so she was happy! Of course, I didn't read the directions and dropped the eyes on the floor but I found them. Anways, we did lots of other stuff to pass the time. Gracie drove this. I don't know what it's called but it's some sort of car, jeep, 4-wheeler thing.

She also decided she wanted to try driving this boat too!

As we wandered through their little winter wonderland, we found these little cute chairs so we posed the babies in them. Well tried too anyways. Now about the guns.....that was Evie's toy of choice. We were surrounded by stuffed animals but she choose that. Oh well. I let her play with it for a bit.

We then headed over to the big aquarium. The girls loved to look at all the fishies but guess who didn't and started crying?

Then we had some fun walking over the bridges and looking at the fishies in the water.
Evie thought she was hot stuff walking around the store! We just need to get Presley on board with that now.

Big Sis had fun showing them the ropes.

Then it was time to head upstairs and play in the tents. It is pretty cool that they have all these tents set up and you can go in them. Some of them are pretty big!

Even Bubby had fun climbing around in them.

Grandma and Auntie Amy had fun lounging and watching Grandpa and I chase the kids everywhere!

Then it was time to get in line and meet the man. The line moved pretty quickly. They took our picture and you'll never guess who cried? I'll give you a hint. There are 2 of them. Yep, they did it again. Poor Santa. After we removed the cryers from the lap, Santa was nice enough to put Gracie on his knee and they took another picture with just her and she got to tell Santa that she wants a merry-go-round for Christmas. I'll post the real pics later.

Overall, it was a great night and I would go back to the Bass Pro Shop again. Not only to see Santa, because it was an organzied chaos but also just to go and play. We even got free kids meals to their restaurant. I don't care for sea food but I'm sure they have salad!
Thanks Bass Pro Shop for a great evening of family fun!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We take the kids to Bass Pro quite a bit. Mostly because I can always convince Eric to go there :-) I didn't realize they had a free Santa...we may have to go back if there is time before Christmas :-)
Post a Comment