Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crazy Christmas Card!

A few weeks ago, after researching some Christmas jammies, I decided that it was time to find the energy to pose my kids for our Christmas card. Well, it was a lot harder than I thought. For one, no one wanted to sit still, my camera took forever to actually take the picture and everyone was interested in the tree since it normally is blocked off. Chuck had to sing and dance while I laid on the floor and snapped pics like crazy. Of course we had to take breaks and repose but oh my was it hard! They didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted but they still turned out cute. If you got a our Christmas card, you will see which one I picked. These are just a few of the MANY ones that were taken one night and one night was all I wanted to spend to do this. It requires WAY more energy than I want to deal with most nights! This is the trouble with 3 kids 3 and under but I wouldn't trade it! Happy Holidays!








No comments: