They're dreaming of a white Christmas! We'll be home for Christmas. (and at Grandma and Grandpa's)
Santa Claus is Coming to town too!
Gracie loves Bing! Gotta start 'em young!
Then we had fun practicing our Christmas smiles.
or at least the sitting still part.
Then Grandpa wanted in on some of that piggy-back ride action. Or should have pretended he was Rudolph giving out rides!
I have a feeling someday these two will sing the "sisters" song!
We have also been busy making Christmas crafts. Gracie made this fun gingerbread house.
Sorry it's sideways. She also made this igloo.
We also painted ornaments too.
And at school, she's been busy making all sorts of things.
This is neat because her teachers had all the letters to her name written on lights and Gracie had to put them in order to spell her name! What a smart girl. They did the letter "L" last week and "L" is for lights.
Gracie also had fun using the scissors to cut out the triangles for this Christmas tree.
This one was all about using glue to decorate the tree. Anything that involves glue is cool to Gracie!
And of course stamping is always fun too. I think Santa might be bringing some stamps our way!
Gracie even made this especiall for us at school. It came wrapped with a bow and everything! It's her handprints making a tree with her school picture in the star at the top. The little note attached says:
Sometimes you ge discouraged because I am so small
And, always leaving fingerprints on furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing big, and soon I'll be very tall.
Then all my little handprints will be hard for you to recall.
So here's a special handprint, just so you can say,
This is how my fingers looked, when I placed them here today.
If that's not enough to make your heart melt, I don't know what else is. I LOVE it!
These are the best gifts from my kids! And what do I want for Christmas are you wondering? Well, besides all the homemade crafts, I wouldn't mind a silent night!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment