Friday, December 29, 2023

More Disneyland!


We went back to spend another day at Disneyland!  Grandpa and Presley had matching shirts!  This time we hit Star Wars land to get on Rise of the Resistance.  The line was long but it moved pretty fast.  Grandpa sait that one out.  But then we did some rides we and not done including ones that Disney World does not have. We went on Alice, Roger Rabbit, and then we rode the Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railroad that had all kinds of Disney nostalgia that was super cool.  We saw things from Mickey's Christmas Carol and Mickey and Pluto's Christmas tree.  We even saw the records of Mickey Mouse Disco and Mousekercise.  I had both of those records when I was little!  We went on Small World which is so much cuter here.  The one thing I loved was the Storybook Boar ride.  All the princess lands with mini houses was super cute!  We rode the Casey Junior Train as well.  Grace and I closed the park by riding Winnie the Pooh and the Haunted Mansion again!  
















































































































































































































































































 

No comments: