This was such a once-in-a-lifetime trip! I had so much fun just being with Grace and seeing all these sights! We had so much fun and made so many memories. We met in the lobby to say goodbye to all who traveled with us. We said bye to Paris, our tour guide, Madam, and even the bartenders at our last hotel. We had some fun drinking (well the adults) and spent the nights doing that. We had to fly from Rome to Paris for a short layover. We saw Mike Tyson at the Paris airport too! He didn't want to stop for a pic so I got one anyway. Grace had to buy a few more macarons to take home! We slept on the way home and made it sagely. What an incredible trip! I would love to go back to Europe and do this all again!
No comments:
Post a Comment