Friday, December 29, 2023

Huntington Beach!


After Disney, we loaded up the car and headed to Huntington Beach!  It was a huge beach on the Pacific Ocean.  So beautiful it was!  It was a cloudy day at first but that didn't' stop us.  At first, we walked and waded through the water but it didn't take long until the kids wanted to swim.  Presley wanted to rent a boogie board and he had a blast with it.  He was a natural.  We played in the water for a bit and collected shells. Now the kids have visited both oceans!  We also walked the pier where we watched surfers.  In fact, there was a surfing competition coming up the next weekend!  The pier had some shops and lots of fishing going on.  I wish we lived by something like this.  I could live by the beach!  I think the kids could too.













































































































 

No comments: