Evie and Presley were so excited for her even though Bub didn't want to pose for a picture with his big sis.
Gracie even decorated her own bookbag. She wrote her name and even wrote the whoe alphabet on the back. What a big girl!
I am so proud of my baby girl and I know she will do great!
Daddy is proud too!
We drove to school and Gracie waited in the car for her teacher to come and get her.
Miss Colleen was there to come and get her from the car. She was nice enough to pose for one quick pic in the drop-off line. She seems really nice and I know Gracie will love her. She already does!
We told her "bye", said "I love you" and she smiled and headed in.
There she goes!
And as soon as Gracie got out of the car, Presley started crying and pointing to the school. Aww, he missed his big sis. We'll see if he gets this emotinoal when it's his turn.
So we got home and had some more cereal to ease the pain.
It helped.
Soon it was time to go and get Gracie. We came in her classroom and she was all smiles! I knew she would be. She showed us where she gets to hang her bookbag.
And then we said goodbye to her other teacher, Miss Jayne.
And on the way out, she posed with her BFF Ava, who is her friend she saw all summer in dance, soccer, and cooking class! I'm glad they are in the same class again. Turns out, they are actually taking tap dance together starting next week!
I'm so proud of my Gracie Girl! I knew she would be excited to go back to school. I didn't really get sad like I did last year but next year when she started Kindergarten.....that will be a different story.
Great Job Gracie! Mommy and Daddy know you will have a great year! You will learn a lot and make new friends. We are so proud of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment