Yesterday was a big day in the Weiss household. Presley had successfully slept in Gracie big girl bed for the past 3 nights, a decision he totally made on his own. So we decided to take the front of his crib and give him his own big boy bed! Everyone wanted to help.
Presley had all the tools ready.

He was a natural with them too.

Soon the front was off. Guess who immediately jumped up on his new bed. With the screwdriver.

This made somebody very happy.

But it didn't take long for the girl to notice.

And then everyone was having a good time on the "new" bed.

But then when it came time to actually try it out.....the girls were the ones who were ready.

Presley wasn't ready yet to lie down. I think he just wasn't ready for bed yet. He wasn't about to go to sleep now. The fun was just beginning.

Afterall, it is more fun to climb over the rail.

Miss Evie had the most fun of all but she is not ready for this yet. I am not ready either.

Soon I was second-guessing this decision.

But Evie said he was and that she was proud of her twin bro.

But soon, my bubby boy was fast asleep in his new big boy bed.

You know it seem like yesterday he was sleeping in a crib with Evie and then eventually by himself in his crib. Now he doesn't need a crib. My baby is big boy. And while I am proud of him, it still makes me sad because like I have said before...you never know which day will be the last of things. So now holding him and laying him down to sleep is going to become yet another memory.
But here is everyone having a little bit of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment