Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving!

Well we have had a very blessed Thanksgiving around here. We were all together, happy and healthy!
The kids had made all kinds of crafts at school.  Evie even had a friendship feast that Grandma got to go to.  She made a handprint turkey and feather hat about what she is thankful for.

Gracie wrote a nice paper about Thanksgiving at school.

A closer look at Evie's turkey.  Sorry it's upside down.

I made thankful wreaths with the kids.  On each leaf, they told me something they were thankful for.  Of course Presley was most thankful for his whole family, his shirts, hats, games, cars, and Transformers.

Evie was thankful for Mommy and Daddy, her family, Presley, Gracie, Grandpa and Grandma, Amy, polka dot baby, and Alice.

Hers had to continue on the back because she was also thankful for her Belle and Sleeping Beauty dolls.

Gracie made hers by herself and she was thankful for her family, God, Millie and Hazel, turkey, her toys, food, and our house.

And yes the night before the big turkey day, I finally made my own handprint turkeys with the kids.  I have made every holiday throughout the years but never a Thanksgiving one.  (probably because I kind of skip it and go right for Christmas.)

We had a yummy meal at my parents house and it was nice just being together and hanging out.  

Here are some videos from Gracie's Thanksgiving play at school and Evie singing some of her turkey songs!  



No comments: