Well we were wondering if it ever was going to happen.......
But it finally did and Gracie lost her very first tooth!
Yes, it was her first tooth! She has friends that have lost several already and not one for her. She kept asking when it would happen. I asked the dentist when it would happen. I guess 7 is her lucky number because that's how old she is! Sure enough one day she noticed her front bottom tooth was wiggling. Barely. I thought we had a long way to go. But after a couple of days, she showed up at my classroom door to tell me that her tooth came out during math! She was so excited! I was too! This was a long time coming!
We came home and read the tooth fairy book!
We got our tooth pillow ready courtesy of Grandma.
The tooth fairy was ready for some time now with some glitter money and notes.
I think she thought that because this was the first tooth, it was worth $5. I don't think that the others will be worth that much.
Someone woke up super happy and now she keeps checking daily for more loose teeth!









No comments:
Post a Comment