It may only still be September but we hit the pumpkin patch up this weekend as the weather as been incredibly nice. It was a good thing we picked that day because it was not very crowded. I know we are rushing the season but we love fall! We go to Dollinger's every year because mainly it's free, but the kids love it too. They have the cutest little buildings that they love to play in and it seems like every year they add one more. Presley was pretty proud of himself that he could go down the pole all by himself this year!
Gracie wanted to play school.
And all of them went to church!
My little pumpkin.
Play on the hay is always fun too.
Especially when you get to jump from bale to bale.
We had fun petting the bunnies.
And the pirate ship is always our favorite . Arg!
Every year I take their picture by this sign. Every year they keep getting taller. Sniff.
We like petting the other animals too like the goats and the cow.
These two.
We had fun pumping water.
I had fun with my wild bunch.
The teepee was fun too.
And so was petting the horses.
And we had to take a train ride of course.
We also just couldn't wait to get our pumpkins!
And even though we got 4 big ones, I still have the cutest 3 pumpkins ever!
Especially this guy who likes to couldn't stop sliding down the poles.
And this girl who is my little scarecrow.
Oh, and Presley wanted me to make sure I took his pic while he was jumping on the hay.
It was fun. Just the 5 of us. But I'm sure we'll go back at least 5 more times!



















No comments:
Post a Comment