My little man stared his T-ball class again!
It's too cold to play outside just yet so his class meets at a school. He started last week with a great coach that he had last year....Coach Bubba!
He's got a little class of adorable little boys. There is nothing like watching little boys learn to play baseball.
Presley has already taken a couple of t-ball classes but he likes it so I keep signing him up.
He enjoys running the bases.
And high-fiving his coach.
Gracie came too but I made her do her homework during class.
Presley did good at pitching and catching.
He worked so hard, he needed to take a water break!
Then it was time for his favorite....batting!
He did good too!
He made it on base!
I love that he loves it. I enjoy watching him play. I know his Daddy is very proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment