Well instead of heading back to school on Monday like we should have, instead we spent the days inside our towhome because we had
SNOW DAYS!!!
It snowed a lot and then to make matters worse, the temps with the wind chill were like -50! Yikes!
We spent the days doing some puzzles,
Gracie did some homework,
playing with Barbies,
playing a little Wii, (this was from New Year's but Bub is a natural when it comes to bowling. Look at that form! He beat my dad with a score of 208!)
My kitchen table looked like this. Crafts and crayons were everywhere. Even some Barbie furniture apparently.
The kids room looked like this.
My family room was tore up with every pillow and blanket on the floor in an effort to make a huge bouncy house. I didn't care. If I cleaned it up, it was only going to get messy again right? I mean it's not like we were going anywhere anytime soon or anyone was coming over.
We did make some snow ice cream though and it was pretty good.
But after being off for like 16 days or something, it's time to head back tomorrow. Not sure if I'm ready for the hustle and bustle but ready for some routine.

No comments:
Post a Comment