This weekend we had a baby shower...although not your typical baby shower. The baby is already here! Surprise! Here he is....
Meet Baby Colton!

Meet Baby Colton!

You see about a month ago, my friend Erin called me up asking if I wanted to meet the new member of the family. I thought she got a dog. Boy was I wrong! Instead she had a baby boy!
Now Baby Colton entered this world as a surprise to EVERYONE! No one knew Erin was pregnant including Erin! I saw her these past 9 months and would never in a million years have been able to tell she was preggers with this little guy. His birth is what we should call a "Surprise Miracle." He was born a healthy 8 pounds! I immediatley had to go and meet the little guy.
Even though we didn't have time to prepare for his arrival, he already made instant BFF's with these two!
Miss Evie is going to be E's little mama helper. That's just who she is. She LOVES babies!
We all fell in love with our friend right away.
So like I said, we had a baby shower for Erin and Colton at her house. She got oodles of great things and everyone had a great time!
There is another new baby in our group and it's so exciting. Our Girls Christmas is getting bigger every year (and another one coming on Thursday too) Santa Gil better rest his legs for all the kiddos headed for his lap this Christmas!
So here are some pics of our new little friend Colton.
Jessica Jill Photography took these amazing photos. Is he not the most precious thing ever?
Welcome to this crazy world Baby Colton. I believe everything happens for a reason and now my BFF finally has the man of her dreams because nothing can get much better than this little guy right here.
(P.S. We'll be your neighbors soon E so get used to seeing a lot of us!)
(P.S. We'll be your neighbors soon E so get used to seeing a lot of us!)










No comments:
Post a Comment