Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hangin' at Home!

Yesterday was the kind of day where we didn't have much planned and the weather was beautiful! We opened our windows and headed outside to play. We made a hopscotch and played with bubbles. We went for a walk where we pushed strollers, pulled wagons, and rode bikes. It was perfect.

Gracie has been taken an interest in hopscotch. I drew one and showed her how to jump it. I didn't teach her where you are supposed to throw a rock or something. I think that's how you play it if I remember correctly. She loved it and so did Evie and Presley.


But they are also in love with the bubble machine and they run and chase them. That's one thing Presley is not scared of....bubbles! He can even say the word! Evie was trying to eat them.
Here are some cute videos of us playing with bubbles and of everyone doing hopscotch.






If you are bored of reading my blog, don't worry....come next week, you won't see much of us!

No comments: