Sunday, May 3, 2009

How am I?

So many of you have been probably wondering where the freak I have been? Let me tell you, beign pregnant again has knocked me out! I am soooooo tired! I was tired with the first pregnancy but now it's worse because I have a toddler to tend to as well. And let me tell you how interesting it is because I can't even pick her up. Half of the time I fall asleep before her. Anyways, here are just some of the things that I have been doing or have been on my mind lately.......
*how did I end up pregnant with twins?
*how is this going to work?
*how much more crap should I pack up?
*when should we put this place on the market?
*will be find a reasonably priced house in a good neighborhood?
*will the cabinets in my next house be ugly?
*when will I stop being so tired?
*what is up with doctors?
*which doctor shall i choose?
*is everything ok with the babies?
*are they boys or girls?
*will this house sell?
*will be (hopefully) be out of this place when we have 3 children?
*must i really get a minivan?
*how i is dacare going to work next year?
*why is work so incredibly long?
*why does my class annoy the hell out of me?
*will i ever be able to be a stay-at-home-mom?
*how i am going to take care of 3 children when chuck is at work?
*will i ever be skinny again?
*will we ever get out of this house???
*how did the twin thing happen?
*why do i really not want to work?
*will i be able to deliver naturally again?
*how will be afford all this?
*should we get another crib?
*what kind of stroller do i get?
*will gracie be able to potty train before her siblings arrive?
*when will i have these babies?
*why must i already start wearing some maternity clothes?
*will this house sell soon???please GOd!
*who will the babies look like?
*how will gracie handle this?
*when should i have a garage sale?
*when can i pack up my classroom?
*why do i sit at work and stare at the clock until 3 freaking 30?
*why do i have to work?
*will i ever be able to sleep after these babies come?
*how will breastfeeding go?
*how soon can we move?
and that is why you haven't heard from me in awhile......busy brain and busy belly!

1 comment:

Jason K. said...

I think every girl has the same concerns at age 16...