Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sporting the Mini!




Since I am down to blogging once a weeks because this pregnancy is seriously wearing me out, I thought I would share some new news. Besides finally finding a new doctor, which I am also seeing a high-risk doc on Tuesday (I'll keep you updated), packing the house, managing to survive work everyday, we came across a minivan the other day and pretty much it was an offer we couldn't refuse. We knew that a minivan was our only option with 3 carseats. Bigger SUV's may be trendier but for one, they are far to expensive and two, there's no way I am going to lift 2 carriers up there all the time! So we traded in our Family Ford (that I previously traded Betty Beetle in for with the last pregnancy), and bought Mama Mini! It's pretty nice. It is used but has decent mileage, leather seats, heated seats, automatic doors, TV system, CD player, everything I woudl want anyways. So it was pretty sad to leave the Escape as I didn't even get to drive it one last time so we took a picture instead. So now I guess I just need a soccer ball decal on the new ride and you can me Soccer Mama!

No comments: