.jpg)


Thank you to all who left messages about this blog. I appreciate you reading this. It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I hope I can get back on track. I do enjoy it and am using this as a base to write a book. Anyways, it finally is starting to feel like spring. Yippee!! I actually could leave my house just wearing my sweatshirt! Anyways, to mine and Gracie's surprise, we found a playland in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard today! Apparently this was bought just after Christmas by Gracie's daddy at, where else but Menards (who I still despise in case you are wondering) and I guess it's an early birthday present for Gracie Girl! Let me just say that she LOVES it. It has a slide which is her favorite playground equipment, 2 swings that can be interchangeble with other things and a little fort/playhouse underneath the slide. It even has a little door! Too cute! She struggles a little to climb the slide and that's because it's pretty tall. She can slide down all by herself and we catch her at the bottom. Then she likes to walk up the slide rather than climb the ladder again. She also knows how to hold on to the ropes of the swings but I am not willing to let her sail solo yet. I can see the hours of fun ahead of us with this one. She also has a picnic table and seesaw ready to go as well! And then Grandma even told me there is a water/sand table that still has yet to be put together. Wowza! You know, Santa's Village was always a favorite when we were little. I think the park just moved to my parents house on Clark Street!

No comments:
Post a Comment