Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Somtimes you just have to be Crazy!




Gracie certainly is my pride and joy and even though I can't be the mom I want to be for her, she reminds me that' s ok to be funny and crazy once in awhile. As you have heard many a times before, I see my little girl for only a few short hours a day and since I am tired and crabby from my day because I deal with punks who shall rename nameless, I am sometimes not in a fun, playful mood. (Sometimes I think I might be bipolar but that's another story). Anyways, Gracie can make me smile anytime. She knows just what to do. She knows enough now to come sit in my lap or walk over and give me a great big hug. Even by just being her silly self, she is the key to my happiness. I love her so much and I thank God for everyday I have her in my life. My babysitter is lucky that she gets to spend a lot of days with her. I just love working fulltime! My job rocks! And sometimes I just have to be crazy there.

No comments: