Friday, October 25, 2019

My Girls!

We enjoyed a nice spring day just the girls and I.  We went to the park.  While we were sitting there, I couldn't help but think about how proud I am of my girls.  Grace was wearing her cooking club shirt and I thought about how she is wrapping up her first year in middle school.  She really went all out and I couldn't be more prouder of her.  Not only did she join Cooking Club, but she also joined Cross Country, Track, Drama Crew, was a member of band, and was featured in her art show. I'm so glad that my shy girl put herself out there and tried all kinds of new things.



And this one is still trying to find her niche but she is the most caring girl I've ever seen.  She treats these babies like they are the real thing and can't wait to have her own someday.  


How did I get so lucky to have the best 2 girls out there?

No comments: