I am way behind on my blogging so I am trying to catch up now. I tried to take all random summer pics and put them in one post to make it easier so here it goes.....
In June, my cousin Jill got married. It was a night out with my cousins and I love my cousins! So fun and Jill looked beautiful!
In fact, after that wedding, we were near Joe's Hot Dogs so why not? It was yummy.
This summer Chuck had to trade in his green grasshopper car. It was time. He had that thing since I think 2001. It was the first car he bought new. But we needed something that could hold our entire family.
We bought this new van. Well, it wasn't new but close enough. It's like luxary riding in this thing compared to the old van. But guess who drives the old van now?
My friend Jessica took Gracie's 9 year pictures at this really cute place called the Elwood Children's Garden. Super cute place. The little ones played in the school and we walked around and explored while Gracie got her pics taken.
The girls and I had a bridal shower to go to so I had them wear matching dresses and you know how I feel about matching clothes!
We finally got a new dentist and Evie and Presley both had no cavities!
Chuck's family came up and they went to a Cubbies game. They got a limo and everything and Presley got to ditch school and go with! Fun day for him!
The kids went to Vacation Bible School again. The theme this year was Cave Quest.
They always decorate the church super cute!
We took one afternoon and went to Haunted Trails with our friends. The kids had fun riding some rides although I think Lindsay enjoyed it just as much!
We also got to drive some race cars.
We even went mini golfing.
We celebrated Daddy's 41st birthday.
We went to family fest at church after VBS was all done.
We celebrated Grandpa Gil's 80th birthday!
No summer is complete without going to the Plainfield Fest. The kids had fun going on lots of rides.
Of course we spend many days at our pool too!
We managed to squeeze in a little bowling too.
And we had a cousins night at Jill's new place!
And we spent one of our last summer days at my friends Jill's beach!
It truly was a great summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment