Friday, March 21, 2014

Final Walk-Through!

Today was a big day.... Final Walk-Through baby!
We pulled up to see them putting the finishing touches on our home.  The front stoop was poured and the siding in the front and the blue shutters were being put on.  It looks beautiful.
 
Our address was even there!
 
We started our walk-through upstairs and worked our way down.  I can't tell you how excited I am about this laundry room.  It's on the 2nd story.  


 
Here is the view from the laundry room.  Presley's room is on the left.  Gracie's is on the right.  The other doorway on the right here is the toy room. Straight ahead is the master bedroom.  The hall bath and Evie's room are around the stairs.
 
Here is Presley's room.
 
Here is part of our master bedroom looking towards the closets and bathroom.
 
Here is the view from our bedroom door.  Straight ahead is laundry.
 
This will be the toy room.
 
Ah, a beautiful tub.
 
Our bathroom.
 
Lots of room in here.
 
My closet!
 
My bathroom again.  Or I mean Chuck and I's bathroom.
 
Looking from our closets and bathroom to the master bedroom.
 
Evie's room.
 
Here I am in the den facing out. To the left is the garage. To the right is the bathroom.
 
Hallway bath downstairs.
 
Check out what is going to be the mudroom area.  It looks into the den.
 
The great room.
 
The great room again.
 
Twice.
 
The front door with a big coat closet.
 
The great room.
 
The great room.  It's pretty great isn't?
 
The family room.
 
The stairs and the hallway downstairs.
 
My awesome kitchen island.  Chuck was testing the doors.  That's Mike the construction guy.
 
Our kitchen.



 
Kitchen and family room.
 
Family room and kitchen.


 
Basement.
 
Lots of space.


 
Closing is April 3rd! I really can't wait.  I can't wait for the kids to see it too!  I am so excited!!!!!  It looks beautiful and really only minor things were found today.  It certainly is a dream come true!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your new home ...I'm sooooo happy for all of you!