Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Look Out Cubbies......

Presley is ready for the major leagues!
Presley finsihed up his second t-ball class the other day and he had so much fun!
 
He got better at catching the ball thanks to pretending to be elephants and alligators.
 
He got better at throwing because he learned the ABC's-airplane, bring it, and chest.
 
But the thing he did so good at was batting. This kid can hit a ball!
 
It was the last day yesterday and the parents got to play the kids.  Presley batted so good that the bat never even hit the t!  I had to get the ball and try to tag him out.
 
It was close but he made it safely back to home!
 
But then after the kids batted, it was the parents turn. I'll admit, I did strike out once but then I hit it and Presley ran to tag me out.  And he got me.
 
Well, the parents lost this game and the kids won!  They did one last cheer.
 
Coach Brett was awesome and even gave the whole team a trophy!
 
Look at my baseball guy!  So proud of him!  
He's got his sister Gracie talking about playing football now because she wants a trophy too!  It's her new favorite sport you know?  (says Gracie)


No comments: