Monday, January 24, 2011

Dancing at Ballet Class

This was Gracie at ballet class last week. She loves it! For her dance recital in May, they will be dancing to the song "Tutti Fruitti." They already have their costumes ordered. They will be wearing watermelon tutu's. Anyways, Gracie has ballet once a week and every other week, the parents are invited in for the last 5 minutes to watch. I didn't even think about taping it (I learned to do it at tumbling) but thankfully, my friend Laura, who's daughter Maggie is also in Gracie's class (she is the one on the right), remembered to tape it. So thanks Laura. It looks like the girls had a great time. Gracie is already packed and ready for tomorrow's ballet class.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just posted about Addie's recital too!!! We must be thinking with the same brain today! This video is so sweet. They don't let us watch them or tape them until they get more practice with the routine, but I can't wait to watch her with the rest of the class! The show she gives me at home is random...and I am not even sure if they are the right moves. Haha! So glad Gracie loves class!! Our little ballerinas :-)