This week was full of F-U-N!
With work looming around the corner, I am trying to pack in all the family fun I can before I am only left to do things like this on the crowded weekends with all the other working parents.
Anyways, first stop was another trip to the zoo! The zoo is one of our favorite places. We are members so we can go for free. This was only our third trip though as it is hard to go with 3 small children by myself so I always need the extra pair of hands, sometimes two extras! When Gracie was an only child, we went like every week!
Anyways, thankful that we could go with Grandma and Auntie Amy, the kids got excited!
Miss Evie flashing her "I'm going to the zoo" smile.
Presley was rolling with excitement.
The grizzly bears had fun in the water too.
Then we were off to see more animals. It was a great day at the zoo because all the animals were up and about and we got up close with so many of them like the bison,
the giraffes,
the camels,
and the kangaroos.
Of course Gracie rode her usual favorite...the panda bear!

But the second time, I talked her into riding the gorilla.
So then we headed off to see the gorillas.

Presley and Levi just wanted to hang in the pool though and catch some rays.
Gracie and Scotty were all over doing anything and everything though.

The twins thought the sprinkler was about one of the coolest things they had ever seen!

And Presley and Levi thought they would look pretty cool if they posed like they were going to go and ride the waves. They do look pretty studly though.

And all that playing and posing made Presley hungry for a snack.

After lunch, Gracie showed Scotty her playroom at Grandma's and they had a ball.

They even decided that they better take a shopping trip to "Jewel."
But the second time, I talked her into riding the gorilla.
PLAY DAY!
Gracie's BFF Scotty and his brother Levi came to play outside at Grandma and Grandpa's kiddieland!
First thing they did was play at the "park."
First thing they did was play at the "park."
Presley and Levi just wanted to hang in the pool though and catch some rays.
The twins thought the sprinkler was about one of the coolest things they had ever seen!
And Presley and Levi thought they would look pretty cool if they posed like they were going to go and ride the waves. They do look pretty studly though.
And all that playing and posing made Presley hungry for a snack.
After lunch, Gracie showed Scotty her playroom at Grandma's and they had a ball.
They even decided that they better take a shopping trip to "Jewel."
this time....CARNIVAL!
What do you know? They had a merry-go-round so Gracie rode it not once,

And then Gracie rode the choo-choo train with Grandpa.
And she rode the dizzy dragons with daddy.

And then my little girl suprised us all when she said she wanted to ride the "Dumbo" ride. I told her that mommy and daddy would not be able to ride with her and she was ok with that. So I strapped her in as she held on to her dog "Brownie" and hoped for the best. I thought for sure they would have to stop the ride because she would be screaming but she rode it and rode it well! I couldn't believe it! My little girl rode a carnival ride all by herself!!! Wow! Preschool, carnival rides, pretty soon college! I was so proud of her!
What do you know? They had a merry-go-round so Gracie rode it not once,
And then Gracie rode the choo-choo train with Grandpa.
And then my little girl suprised us all when she said she wanted to ride the "Dumbo" ride. I told her that mommy and daddy would not be able to ride with her and she was ok with that. So I strapped her in as she held on to her dog "Brownie" and hoped for the best. I thought for sure they would have to stop the ride because she would be screaming but she rode it and rode it well! I couldn't believe it! My little girl rode a carnival ride all by herself!!! Wow! Preschool, carnival rides, pretty soon college! I was so proud of her!

No comments:
Post a Comment