Happy Mother's Day!
Last mother's day it was just my gracie girl and me.
Even though Evie doesn't look like her mommy, she still loves me!

And Presley knows that I am way cooler than the other mommies out there.

And Grandma had fun being with all her grandkids today too.


We gave her a special present with everyone's handprints. There is room to make more as they get older too.

Then we went down to the the Joliet Historical Society. They had a Wizard of Oz display going on for a short time. Unfortunately, you couldn't take any pictures of the stuff. Gracie was impressed and was looking at all the stuff saying the characters names and "I'll get you my pretty." We looked around after that. Gracie met an astronaut.
And Presley knows that I am way cooler than the other mommies out there.
And Grandma had fun being with all her grandkids today too.
We gave her a special present with everyone's handprints. There is room to make more as they get older too.
Then we went down to the the Joliet Historical Society. They had a Wizard of Oz display going on for a short time. Unfortunately, you couldn't take any pictures of the stuff. Gracie was impressed and was looking at all the stuff saying the characters names and "I'll get you my pretty." We looked around after that. Gracie met an astronaut.

No comments:
Post a Comment